Clover Volume 20

 

Clover Volume 20
By: Toriko Chiya
Translated By: Seku

    Long time no chat...again.  Sorry these translations have been taking so long lately.  Life catches up and tends to take most of my time.  I hope everyone had a great summer and got to do all the things they felt they couldn't during COVID.  I had a great summer!  I got to go camping and hung out with great friends. ^_^ I do hope everyone enjoys fall too.  This time of year is so beautiful and a relief from the summer heat.  Anyways, onward to the downloads!

New Releases!
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
One Shot

Comments

  1. Hi, I love that yall are still doing scanlation work. Is there any chance you would be able to reupload Half and Half by Nanami Mao?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Us

Bitou Lollipop