Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
The other day I was reading this neat little story about a man who had his computer stolen from him *not the neat part*, but he had put an app on it that allowed him to access his camera from other devices. He used this to take photos of the man who had taken his laptop and helped to lead the police to the thief.
After reading this story most people would feel a sense of congratulations toward the young man for being prepared. Or they might even go out and buy this app so that they too can be prepared.
Is this how I react?
Do you know me at all???
Of course the more reasonable thing would have been to feel happiness for the guy and maybe get the app as well. But me, what do I do - I find painter's tape and cover the camera on every device that has an internet connection + camera.
My Computer - check.
Hubby's Computer - check.
My IPhone - check.
Hubby's IPhone - check.
IPad - check.
And just for good measure:
Kinect - check.
Who does this?!
Only the purely paranoid would be afraid of someone peeping in on them and thus cover up all the camera's in the house. Code is paranoid. And the sad thing is, I really don't have anything to hide! So why am I afraid of peeping toms? (Warning - slightly TMI) Honestly, because I have two small kids, sometimes the only place that I can get a little "me/quiet" time is on the toilet. So I bring my happy little laptop to the potty with me, and I'm slightly terrified of the idea that someone would get a picture of me while I'm in the loo.
Surely there's a better way to go about things.
Still looking for staff. Especially you - YES YOU!
Also I finally got around to updating our wallpapers page. It's still a work in progress, but at least it's up.
1. Hyper Baby volume 04 chapter 15 - THE LAST VOLUME! So...close...to...completion!
2. Caramel Kiss volume 03 chapter Extra - Saigo no Onegai - I had to qc this only in the daytime so it took a bit longer than usual. And now I have nightmares….TT.TT
3. Zig Zag Don volume 05 chapter 24 - Ha! At page 145~
And this chapter makes me cry…again. So many waterworks! We're in the final stretch guys - just have to tie up a couple more loose threads and this project is finished!
4. Ano Ko to Issho volume 03 chapter Extra - You Beside Me - Once you live with someone, there is no longer a sense of privacy - accept it and move on~!
Another installment of our soap opera goodness - and ladies and gentlemen, it's NEVER okay to hit your partner. If this is the relationship you are in, GET OUT NOW.
5. Arcana volume 15 chapter 04 - Gold March - A tale of how a shoujo prince enlists the aid of a shounnen hero to become a hero as well. (Joint with The Zero Alliance - thanks guys!)