Back from the dead...


Happy Halloween Everyone!

Not a lot to talk about today (about to start making myself up and then the kids for tonight's festivities.) But I hope everyone stays safe and has lots of fun tonight!

Just a quick couple of announcements:

1. We have a chapter of Piece ready, I just didn't have time to complete it for tonight's release. So you can expect it hopefully by this weekend.

2. We have some new staff - I'll introduce them to you next time. (Although we do love you and appreciate you, I'm just in a hurry.)

3. I will update the reader and site later (not today)

4. WE NEED MORE STAFF!!! (Especially translators and experienced editors/qcers)





{RELEASES}



1. Issho ni Neyou yo volume 04 chapter 21 - Life is about to get really strange - and scary - and might I say, never piss off a man that can speak to ghosts.

2. Issho ni Neyou yo volume 04 chapter 22 - Only one more chapter to go and we're done with volume 4! Have a great night everyone!

WILL UPDATE LATER~

If you are an uploader and are currently reading this message, please I beg of you, just don't upload. Just think every time you break the rules urdzy has to spend editing time enforcing rules, so please think of urdzy.

11 comments:

  1. Issho ni Neyou yo!~~ Been looking forward to this. Thank you for the wonderful treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the releases and Happy Halloween everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this manga. I have been waiting for new chapters for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for all the hard works!! cant wait to read this! happy halloween, minna-san!

    sorry that i cant be of any help. i cant translate nor being an editor. TT^TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally! I was waiting for this manga to released
    THANK YOU! For being so awesome <3 <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you thank you!
    I can't wait for Piece's release! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the release! I love Issho ni neyou yo so much!

    ReplyDelete

 

Recent Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

FG Brigade

Follow by Email

Visitors

Chatbox

Welcome

Welcome to Forbidden Garden!
We are a non-profit shoujo/josei scanlation group that opened
June 14, 2008.
Enjoy!