For Tina



This one is for Tina. (S)he left such a nice little note in the cbox that completely brightened my day (when I needed it the most.)
So thank you for brightening my day! I hope this brightens yours too! XD

Also I can't remember if I've told you guys or not, but we have a new awesome staff member, who's taken on the task of buying/scanning in all of Poison Berry and Bitou! (Plus some more yummy treats that you will be getting soon!) So welcome Kuro to our group!!! *balloons*


I'm going to keep posting this in annoying bright big letters until someone comes to save us -
SAVE US! ^.~

WE NEED J->E and K->E TRANSLATORS AND CLEANERS/EDITORS!


Issho ni Neyou yo volume 05 chapter 28: Just to give you guys a heads up, I'm going to be gone all weekend long. If I can find time/have internet I'll be able to answer emails. Otherwise you won't hear back from me till Monday(ish). Hope you guys have a great weekend! I'm off to a wedding~~
Also I'll try to update the site at that time so everyone just hold your horses~ ^^
Download || Read Online



If you are an uploader and are currently reading this message, please I beg of you, just don't upload. Just think every time you break the rules urdzy has to spend editing time enforcing rules, so please think of urdzy.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    And have a great weekend on the wedding :P
    I love weddings <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.♥
    But you should change the "Read Online" link, because it redirects to Nounai Poison Berry Vol.1 ch.6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the release!
    Have a awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 

Recent Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

FG Brigade

Follow by Email

Visitors

Chatbox

Welcome

Welcome to Forbidden Garden!
We are a non-profit shoujo/josei scanlation group that opened
June 14, 2008.
Enjoy!