Pixiv Art FTW!

Image by タカノ


I recently discovered Pixiv and oh gosh, I did not realize there is so many cute artwork like the one I posted above!~ *swoon*

If you can't tell, I really love looking at cute artwork like these and me being me, I made an account on Pixiv just so I can follow all the wonderful artists work~ If any of you don't know, Pixiv is a website for Japanese artist to post their work online...sort of like deviantArt. I think they recently translated their website to English so now it is super easy to sign-up and look at cute artwork!~



{RELEASES}
Alright! This is the last chapter of volume 3 for Flower...yay! Next up...volume 6! Yes, you read that right. We're skipping volume 4-5 because we don't have the translations for those...oh well~ *wink wink*

Q: What is the word for a "public bathhouse" in Japanese?
A:
1. yuten
2. yokuike
3. sento
4. ryoyoku


Flower volume 03 chapter 09:
Download || Read Online



If you are an uploader and are currently reading this message, please I beg of you, just don't upload. Just think every time you break the rules urdzy has to spend editing time enforcing rules, so please think of urdzy. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the new chapter! And thank you again for introducing pixiv to me... I just created an account there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for another chapter of Flower....I always look forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unable to unlock the password even though i know the answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried to copy and paste the answer? It's case-sensitive btw~

      Delete

 

Recent Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

FG Brigade

Follow by Email

Visitors

Chatbox

Welcome

Welcome to Forbidden Garden!
We are a non-profit shoujo/josei scanlation group that opened
June 14, 2008.
Enjoy!