My Manga Reading List 3


Sensei Kunshu
By: Kouda Momoko
    I especially love this manga.  Once again its about a student/teacher relationship, but it's cute not gross.  I don't know why I like this genre, because in real life that's just nasty.  Weird, huh?  I also seem to have a thing for jerky guys in manga.  Anyways, I like the artwork and the characters.  Artwork plays a huge role in my picking a series and this series does it well.  Currently there are 6 volumes (volume 6 just came out) and it serializes in the magazine Betsuma Margaret.
    Also.....  We could still use a lot of help getting the manga out for your reading pleasure.  Please inquire about any position you would like to learn or already know. ^_^  FYI, the next series I'd like to finish up is Piece.  I know this is a monster of a series with the chapters being like 100 pages each, but I would like to see it start moving.  AND don't worry Para Paru and Anoko are still being worked on, albeit very slowly...  PLEASE HELP US! T_T

New Releases!
Bitou Lollipop v06c26
Bitou Lollipop v06c27
Bitou Lollipop v06c28

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for Bitou Lollipop! And for working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for bitou lollipop! tomoyo in recent chapters is killing me D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you all so much for not leaving it on a cliffhanger and releasing 3 chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your hard work! o/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank youuu!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Recent Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

FG Brigade

Follow by Email

Visitors

Chatbox

Welcome

Welcome to Forbidden Garden!
We are a non-profit shoujo/josei scanlation group that opened
June 14, 2008.
Enjoy!