Series Ending

    Well, as promised here is the rest of "Watashi-tachi no Himitsu Jijou".  Like I said, I only translated it, so it won't be followed up with page editing.  It may bit a little rough in spots, so if you wish to use it for any scanlating, you'll need to proof read it a bit.

    I'm sorry again for any inconveniences this causes, but I hope people are able to follow along with the scripts or use them however they wish.

Thanks!
Seku

Volumes 5 & 6 (scripts only)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Comments

  1. Thank you for your work!
    Hope you had a great holiday season!All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would like to use your translation to finish the series. I know you've said that people can "use them however they wish" but I wasn't entirely sure. I read your post "Rethinking Things" post, and I thought you had good points. Maybe this is presumptuous of me, but you didn't seem fully on board with people scanlating with your translations. I don't want to do something that you were not okay with, so I'd like to ask for your permission directly. If you're not okay with it, I obviously won't use them or scanlate the series. Please let me know whenever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Us

Bitou Lollipop