Once More With Feeling


So, I had my big 3-0 birthday the other day (we had a big speakeasy dress-up party. It was AWESOME~~) but because of the shift/non-shift that is 30, I've been extremely nostalgic.

So I started watching Buffy again. This show was one of many that ruled my high school career. I lived for the slayer that sometimes dies and the vampire love that can never be.

And of course being the *super-duper extra sprinkles* type nerd that I am, one of my favorite episodes is the musical one. And shamefully enough, I've watched it at least 5 times since Sunday...


I'm going to keep posting this in annoying bright big letters until someone comes to save us -
SAVE US! ^.~

WE NEED J->E and K->E TRANSLATORS AND CLEANERS/EDITORS!


Nounai Poison Berry volume 01 chapter 06: I think this may be one of the first times that I actually root for the protagonist to fail. Geesh lady. Stop being so cray-cray. Still love the council - MOAR COUNCIL!!!!
Download || Read Online

Issho ni Neyou yo volume 05 chapter 26: Going on a ghost hunt! I've got a couple more chapters of Issho lined up, just have to put the finishing touches on them and then I should have them up and out!
Download || Read Online

Issho ni Neyou yo volume 05 chapter 27: Part 2 of our ghost-y hunt madness! I've been baking cakes all day long (have six cakes down) so as long as I get all the rest done tonight I *should* have the next chapter of Issho out tomorrow...or the next. ^^;;
Download || Read Online


If you are an uploader and are currently reading this message, please I beg of you, just don't upload. Just think every time you break the rules urdzy has to spend editing time enforcing rules, so please think of urdzy.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for Nounai you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!
    Now I'm feeling nostalgic for 3-0...
    Anyway, thank you to the Forbidden Garden team for the hard work on these 2 chapters! I really appreciate your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♪Happy(。˘ ▽ ˘)ノ"┌iiii┐ヾ(´∀`*)Birthday♪

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!
    Thank you for the releases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday and thanks a lot for nounai poison berry :) It's such an interesting series^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! XD
    Hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, happy belated birthday! I am excited for age 30 (2 years to go). I don't care what people say, growing old is great and it's a privilege. I wish you many more wonderful birthdays to come. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! and for the record, Buffy was/is still awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you soooooooo much for Issho! *-* And happy birthday!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. @TKS

    what up TKS^^
    first time ever hearing someone saying they like getting old.

    -hero

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you SO MUCH for the new chapter of Nounai!!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday, and thank you!!
    can't wait for more of Issho ni Neyou yo <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Recent Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

FG Brigade

Follow by Email

Visitors

Chatbox

Welcome

Welcome to Forbidden Garden!
We are a non-profit shoujo/josei scanlation group that opened
June 14, 2008.
Enjoy!