Some Introductions






Anyone who was intrigue by this picture of a cute kitten raise your hand!~

Hi all~ My name is Sanakan, and our beloved urdzy *wink wink* has given me the honor of doing a release for you guys!:D

Who am I you might ask? First of all, I love cats and think of them as gods....oh and if any of you have been diligent in glancing/skimming through our credits page you might have seen my name before, or in this new release for that matter!^.~ (If any of you do know me from before...*gives high five*!)

Anyways, I might being doing more of this 'release new chapter to the masses' thingy in the future so please bear with me~

Now, onwards to the good stuff! But first, we interrupt our regular program with a special message from the kitten gods:


I'm going to keep posting this in annoying bright big letters until someone comes to save us -
SAVE US! ^.~

WE NEED J->E and K->E TRANSLATORS AND CLEANERS/EDITORS!


Ano Ko to Issho volume 05 chapter 16: No password this time around as a peace offering from me (read: lazy and uncreative). For those of you who like the password hunt, bear with me while I get my uncreative brain to work..
Download || Read Online



P.S. I have no idea how to put up the online reader thingy so urdzy with handle that and a link will be posted up later, in the meantime, take it easy with the download okay?:)



If you are an uploader and are currently reading this message, please I beg of you, just don't upload. Just think every time you break the rules urdzy has to spend editing time enforcing rules, so please think of urdzy.


6 comments:

  1. The cat is really cute!! :D
    Thank you for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! I love kitties! Sooo cute! Thank you so much for all of the hard work on this chapter! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you, Sanakan! I'm lazy too, but I think the password hunts are nice from time to time. Urdzy's are crazy clever, but I hope yours will be just as fun. Thanks so much for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rexy

    Thanks for welcome Rexy! I hope I can live up to expectations~:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for Ano Ko to Issho :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Recent Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

FG Brigade

Follow by Email

Visitors

Chatbox

Welcome

Welcome to Forbidden Garden!
We are a non-profit shoujo/josei scanlation group that opened
June 14, 2008.
Enjoy!