|I love MLP: FIM~~|
We have a big BIG release for you guys today ~~ we now have two completed projects and one new one! YAY you guys!
But before we get down to business (*sings*to defeat the Huns - that runs through my head every time someone says that) we need to take a quick moment to thank and say good-bye to our friend Tilly.
She has worked on projects such as Nounai Poison Berry, Aoki Umi no Toraware Hime, Flower, and more!
We have lost her to the scary and grown-up world~ but we wish her all the best and hopes that she enjoys her retirement and her big fat promotion at work!~ <3
We love you and will be rooting for you!
WE NEED HELP!!!!!
I go back to school in two weeks, so even if you can only give me two weeks I would be so SO appreciative. Need of cleaners, j-e translators, and k-e translators. HELP HELP HELP!!!!
- We also want to thank the incredible Takao Shigeru and Ayumura Yuki for their amazing works of art. If you can support the artists please do. I have included links on every project page to a place where you can buy it. FG doesn't receive any money of any kind for these endorsements so go buy!
-And what did you guys think of the two endings? Did you like them/hate them/go exactly how you thought it would?
1. Aoki Umi no Toraware Hime chapter 11 - *end project* And it comes to an end. I'm actually really sad to see this one end, it's been such a fun ride. Lots of staff to thank so here you go (you guys rock!)
~ Mizuouji (scanner), Claer (translator), toppichu (typesetter/graphics), Sanakan (cleaner), urdzy (proof/typesetter/quality control), Tilly (translator), Ba-Banana (cleaner), aina25 (typesetter), Ivorena (cleaner), Stompin' Owl (cleaner)~
2. HER chapter 1 - *NEW project* This is an amazing piece by the oh-so-awesome Yamashita Tomoko of Butter!!! or Don't Cry, Girl or Love Hate Love.
HER is a series of character portraits, loosely strung together by everyday circumstances.
The story begins with a woman who wants to be loveable - and loved - and who has a fixation on shoes.
Note from the Claer: Though it's changing somewhat, there is an expectation in Asian societies to be happily settled down with a boyfriend/fiance/husband before you reach 30 (usually by mid-late twenties), so being boyfriend-less at 25 is a bit worrying. As a side note, there used to be a saying in Japan (people don't say it now though, because women are increasingly getting married later and later) that women are like Christmas cakes, in that their value increases until they are 24 (as in Christmas Eve, the 24th) and then drops after 25 (Christmas day). Personally, I find the saying quite mean.
Download || Read Online - will add later
3. Issho ni Neyou yo volume 06 chapter 34 - Wait for it - the end is here too! A part of me wanted to save this one till Halloween, but we'll celebrate it in August!
4. Issho ni Neyou yo volume 06 chapter 35 - *end project* Six volumes and 35 chapters down - that's quite an accomplishment guys - you are so awesome!
We hope you enjoy the end!
~ sekushibijin84 (translator/cleaner), Nobi Nobita (proofreader), Kaor1 (scanner/editor), Sanakan (cleaner), urdzy (proofreader/quality control), Quynh (proofreader), Starlitlullaby (proofreader/cleaner), kpossible (proofreader/quality control), toppichu (graphics), Miki (proofreader), Soraiiya (proofreader), AshleyMarie (typesetter), aina25 (typesetter), Kana (cleaner)~