Old School Manga

    Going old school here, but I love this manga series.  Sensei!, by Kawahara Kazune, is about an 18 year old student who falls in love with her teacher.  Sounds gross and weird I know, but it's a really sweet story and it's totally innocent.  That's what I love about it the most, the author didn't make it sexual or anything like that, she made it sweet.  Makes me wonder, how many of us out there had a crush on a teacher at one point in our lives?  I can't think of ever crushing that bad on my teachers.  Have you?

Here's the latest Colorful Pallet update!
Download Here!

1 comments:

  1. Thank you for the release!
    although some of my teachers were really cute I never had a crush that bad on a teacher. :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Recent Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

FG Brigade

Follow by Email

Visitors

Chatbox

Welcome

Welcome to Forbidden Garden!
We are a non-profit shoujo/josei scanlation group that opened
June 14, 2008.
Enjoy!